It’s a giveaway!I made these to get my mind off of things during the last few days before we had to say good bye to bella. I thought it would be fun to give them away now. these are laminate/oilcloth fabric. they measure around 5 x 61/2"ish so you can stuff lots of $$ and or receipts in there.
I will be giving both away so you have to let me know (by leaving me a comment on this blog) which one you would like if you should win.
|emergency fund pouch|
Yes! I am trying to build up my following in my
1) saving money in style shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/savingmoneyinstyle.com
2) this blog
and 3) my facebook and 4) twitter sites
and would love for you to be a part of my efforts to
(finally) (maybe) get into social networking!
(I just love sewing so much it is hard to stop for tweeting!)
and as a lot of you know - I am quite busy with orders and put that first.
but...since I no longer have miss bella :( I am thinking I may have a few more minutes
a day. we will see. I have a tendency to fill up my days quickly.
*** There are Lots of ways to enter:
1) Follow me on this blog!
2) leave a comment! YAY! THIS ONE WILL THRILL ME.
I SEE THAT FOLKS ARE READING MY BLOG - BUT NO ONE IS LEAVING A COMMENT?!when you leave a comment - tell me which pouch you would like!
if you do not leave me a comment - I will just choose for you :)
3) Follow me/Like me on facebook
4) Follow me on twitter
5) Add me to your Favorites under Action on the left hand side of my Saving money in style shop pagehttps://www.etsy.com/shop/savingmoneyinstyle.com
6) leave me feedback on my Etsy shop if you have made a purchase.https://www.etsy.com/shop/savingmoneyinstyle.com
If you do all 6 your name will be entered 6 times!
giveaway starts today and will end on august 23rd.
does all that make sense? if not, just email me and I will answer your questions.
I may not be functioning on all cylinders yet!