Wednesday, March 16, 2016

been awhile since i loved on my SMIS shop and this blog

I have been neglecting Saving Money in Style a bit. :(

But I see that I still have many followers on my blog and for that I say thank you and I am sorry!

Guess that is what happens after 8 years of sewing cash envelopes?!
I still love the picking out the fabrics and I especially love my customers, but I have to admit, sewing the same patterns
over and over again for 8 years sort of starting getting to me!
Plus I would have to guess there is now about 20 different cash envelope sellers since I started the idea.

So, I have been spending about 99% of my time developing my new Etsy shop where I can be more creative.
I am having a blast.

But, in the meantime, I am going through my SMIS stash and finding all kinds of goodies.
Like these Japanese, linen zipper envelopes I made.
Aren't they the cutest? Love this fabric.
Thye can be used for so many things but they are perfect for cash only budgeting too.
They hold paper currency and coins. Plus, there is a cute little place for a label.
I will be posting these in my dusty little SMIS shop sometime this week and hoping to dust off some of the cobwebs and give the shop a bit more attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...